ArcGIS REST Services Directory Login | Get Token
JSON

Legend (NEF/flexviewermodelCopyWebMercator)

EPA Regulated Facilities (1)
AIR MAJOR AIR MAJOR
BROWNFIELDS PROPERTY BROWNFIELDS PROPERTY
LQG LQG
NPDES MAJOR NPDES MAJOR
STATE REGULATED TSD STATE REGULATED TSD
SUPERFUND NPL SUPERFUND NPL
TRI REPORTER TRI REPORTER
TSD TSD
MajorHiways (2)
Secondary Hiways (3)
Cities (4)
Counties (5)
States (6)
NEF Hubs (9)
NEF Corridors (10)
Auxiliary connections (11)
NEF-- Grid (12)
Hubs Hubs
Corridors Corridors
Auxiliary connections Auxiliary connections
PEA Exclusion Layer (14)
Excluded Excluded
Included Included
Number of concurrent PEAs (15)
0 0
1 1
2 2
3 3
4 4
5 5
6 6
7 7
8 8
9 9
10 10
11 11
12 12
Mature Forest (GT 70% canopy cover-NLCD) (16)
0 0
1 1
Wetness index gt 800 (17)
0 0
1 1
USGS Protected Areas Database v1.1 (18)
0 0
1 1
UPPTM2009 David Theobald CSU/EPA (19)
0 0
1 1
TNC Portfolio (20)
0 0
1 1
Roadless GT 5000 Acres (21)
0 0
1 1
NLCD wetlands (22)
0 0
1 1
HSIP land use (Public Data) (23)
0 0
1 1
Fish and Wildlife Service Critical Habitat (24)
0 0
1 1
PEA Diversity (25)
0 0
1 1
CEC Protected Areas Data (26)
0 0
1 1
CEC Grasslands (27)
0 0
1 1
1st order stream areas (28)
0 0
1 1
PEA/NEF (29)
Auxiliary - No Pea Auxiliary - No Pea
Auxiliary and PEA Auxiliary and PEA
Corridor - No Pea Corridor - No Pea
Corridor and PEA Corridor and PEA
Hub - No Pea Hub - No Pea
Hub and PEA Hub and PEA
No Hub - No Pea No Hub - No Pea
Pea not in NEF Pea not in NEF
Wetness Index (30)
Transparent -Usually not wet Transparent -Usually not wet
estimated 0-20% probability estimated 0-20% probability
estimated 20%-40% probability estimated 20%-40% probability
estimated 40%-60% probability estimated 40%-60% probability
estimated 60%-80% probability estimated 60%-80% probability
estimated 80%-100% probability estimated 80%-100% probability
Usually Wet Usually Wet